Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Pix to Pass time, while we Wait for the Mikes to Sign


I have been looking at lots of people's blogs over the last 2 weeks, and of all the pictures I have seen, this one, from Dirty Watah, is my favorite. Talk about calling the kettle black. I mean, it takes one to know one, eh? On the Dirty Watah blog, the caption simply read, "And so do you, Sir."

The rest of the pictures below are from my friend Amanda, whose son Morgan got interviewed by Hazel Mae. Thanks for giving these to me, Amanda. I hope your and Morgan's hands aren't too tired from signing all those autographs!



The crowd at City Hall was HUGE!



Here's Morgan, hammin' it up with Hazel
Dude, you have NO idea how many guys
out there would KILL to be in your spot
at that moment...



Tito, our wonderful leader


Wake, now signed, sealed and delivered.


I admit, I am getting a bit sick of the Dropkick
Murphys, and I DON'T think they
should get World Series Rings, but I still can't
help but smile when
Papelbon is in ANY photo.



Captain Jason, my hero.



Sorry it's not a better shot of our MVP
but give Morgan a break, he's only
12 years old, and besides, he just got
touched by Hazel Mae... wouldn't that
make your hands a bit shaky????



I can't get enough of the World Series
Champion signs.


Oh yeah, the newly posted 2007
Champion sign... looks SO GOOD!











No comments: