Thursday, October 25, 2007

King Joshua I


Wow, did the Red Sox CRUSH those Rockies last night, or what?
Once again, Josh Beckett came out to the mound with the intensity and focus of a legend. Offensively, the Red Sox were just off the charts, from Pedroia's first swing, to the final out. Anyone who thought that the Rockies having 8 days off would not affect them, certainly are second guessing themselves after last night's drought.
We've got to keep this intensity as we head into Game Two. Tonite, Curt Schilling will take the mound, on 4 days of rest. He will face a young and relatively unknown Jimenez, who was only called up to the majors in August. I hear that his fastball has got some phenominal heat, but his control isn't always there.
Jim and I are heading up to the park tonite, to what is likely my last visit to Fenway this season. I am hoping it will be a pilgrimage to remember, in a good way of course!!
Will it be Curt's last outing in a Red Sox uniform?
I hope to have some interesting photos for you in the next couple of days.
GO RED SOX!

No comments: