Thursday, October 18, 2007

Draw Your Faith from '04, Sox Nation

Last night, I needed some pick me up...

something to remind me that all is OK
and that there is still hope.

I watched a movie. One that, if you haven't seen, you should.

It's called Reverse of the Curse of the Bambino. It's a documentary which details the struggles of the Red Sox, from the 1919 sale of Babe Ruth, through the magical season that was 2004. It's told from the perspectives of Red Sox fans; some famous, some not. Details of where they were, how they felt, what they did during those times of pain and times of joy that were the summers of '67, '78, '86, 2003, 2004.

I've seen it before, and love it so much, I had to watch it again. It fueled me with the passion and promise that we can't, and shouldn't give up.

Here a little summary on it, that I took from netflix: http://www.netflix.com/Movie/Reverse_of_the_Curse_of_the_Bambino/70021270?strkid=1362448693_3_0

If you are looking for a little positive Mojo... take an hour or so out of your busy life and watch it. It's a good story.

*******************************************
Hey, I've been thinking.... maybe Ellsbury isn't playing because as a Native American, he is offended by the Cleveland logo.

OK, you're right that IS a stretch. Sorry.

1 comment:

Peter N said...

Haha...you are so funny...you'd think he'd want to scalp them! And Torre gone! I just wrote about it. Thanks SNG, and as always, GO SOX!