Sunday, October 28, 2007

Are we on the brink of a Championship?

(photo by J.Redman, from flickr)
Is this it?
Is tonite the night?
Who will be the hero...
a rookie, or a veteran?
Today I feel like a little kid, waiting to go to Disneyland. We just got in the car, and I know its still a long drive, but the adrenaline is so up there, I can feel my heart beating inside my chest. I can't wait until I get there, and and soon as we do, I don't know what I want to do first.
Last night's Rockie comeback to within 1 run showed us all that those boys from Colorado still have a pulse. Don't slow dwn now, Red Sox! Great job, Dice man! Went to a great Halloween party last night, and what made it even greater, was that the hosts put a HUGE flatscreen TV in the party, for all the Sox fans to watch the game. Funny watching people boogying down to disco music, while, a mere 30 feet away, others are clapping for Dice-K.
Bullpen made my heart skip a few beats, how about yours? Thank goodness that Theo had the right brains this year to not give up or give away the likes of Dustin Pedroia, Papelbon, Youkilis, or Jacoby Ellsbury. Do you realize that none of them make more than 495,000 or so? So for $2 million, we have 4 awesome guys. Unbelievable.
See you all later, after tonite's Game FOUR!

No comments: