Tuesday, July 3, 2007

One Crazy Lady



When you go to Fenway Park, you just never know who you are going to meet...



I went to the game this past Sunday, with 3 of my friends. I thought that I looked kinda wierd when I put my rally cap on in the ninth, in the hopes it might help us get a couple of runs. It didn't work, of course; we lost, and it just made my "hat head" look that much more ridiculous.



Then I met this lady, "Pearl", and I realized it really didn't matter what my hair looked like:




She was actually very, very nice. But I didn't have the heart to tell her that she looked a little bit silly. I am not sure if you can tell, but if you click on this photo to enlarge it, you will notice that she is wearing Fenway Park on her head. Complete with the big Citgo sign out in left Center field. She told me she wore this outfit when the Sox won the World Series. She said it rather proudly, as if this outfit was the reason that they had won.


Hmmm... didn't seem to help the Sox at all on this day, since we lost the game.

No comments: