Saturday, May 12, 2007

Take me Out to the Ballgame...


So psyched to go to tomorrow's game, I'm like a giddy, little kid for god's sake!!


Just checked weather.com, and its gonna be mostly sunny, temps around 60 degrees. Yee-haa! They also announced that after the game, they are allowing moms to go onto the field, so they can run the bases with their kids. I am so pumped! How fun to have my 5 and 3 year olds slide into home plate, what a cool photo op this will be. The question is, if my husband will be able to talk HIS mom into going onto the field, so HE can run those bases too. After all, we are taking his mom also, why can't he go there with her as well?

C'mon, mom, PPPLLLEEEAAASSSE???

He is still her kid, so I don't see why not... What a riot this will be ! My sister will be there with her boys too, even the little Yankee fan is looking forward to the trip, believe it or not. Of course he will be getting his fair share of ribbing, I keep telling him I want to show him how a real team wins, and that is why we're taking him to Fenway. He's a great sport about it, what a super, and special nephew I have...

Just hoping our Beloved Sox take today's momentum, coming off a 13-4 win, and bring it again to the stadium tomorrow. Beckett is looking for win #8, and I would LOVE to be there to see it happen.

No comments: